lunes, 2 de mayo de 2016

Reseña: The Crown of Ptolemy (Percy Jackson & Kane Chronicles Crossover #3)

The Crown of Ptolemy (Percy Jackson & Kane Chronicles Crossover #3)

by 

Rick Riordan

 

ebook, 63 pages

Published May 12th 2015 by Disney-Hyperion 


ISBN:148470987X (ISBN13: 9781484709870)
Edition Language:English

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

My Bookshelves dioses-y-semidioses, fantasia-urbana, myth-and-legends, novelette-short, teen-protagonist, ya-juvenil


Maybe is for really young kids, but that kind of humor it feel cartoon-ish to me.

I enjoy Percy Jackson books, but not the brothers Kane ones (specially Sadie, who keeps making fun of her brother for liking research and books in her eyes been boring).

Anyway, Setne wants to be a god. Not good. So they joined forces against him. Apart for some ideas -dispise really juvenile jokes- is not a good story.

A pity.



View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario